1. Being able to move whenever I want. I don’t have to hire a moving company.
2. I want to live in a mansion. I want to live in a sewer. I want to freaking live in a tree. Thank you SL!
3. I’m scared of heights. Yet I can still jump off of a cliff with no parachute & survive. How awesome is that!
4. I’m creative. I want to build. I want to spout poetry. I want to take weird photos of strange stuff. I love creativity!
5. I’m a girl. Maybe I want to be a furry leopard girl one day. Maybe I want to be a tiny bulldog the next. I can make myself look different depending on my mood. Awesome!
6. Education. I dig anything that involves learning. There are so many different places that don’t involve strippers & gestures where I can go & learn. I thirst.
7. Retro! I want to walk around in June Cleaver dress. High Heels. Pearls. I LOVE Leopard print. If clothing has leopard print on it I’ll buy it. If I could find a June Cleaver dress in real life I’d do my dishes in it. Do massive shots in it. Retro baby!
8. The people I’ve kept contact with for over 2 years. True, honest friends. (Reg..this ones for you). You are some awesome people who love to drink as much as I do!
9. Torley Linden. He amplified my awesomeness. Enough said.
10. Freedom! Sweet Sweet Freedom! Freedom to be myself. Freedom to express myself. Freedom.
I freaking LOVE Jager. It makes me make lists!