I was minding my own business when, out of virtually nowhere, I was smacked in the nugget by Carson Caiben. No, not literally smacked in the nugget because that would be all sorts of bad.
I may be short but I’m tough damn it!
I was tossed something called the “Blogger Stick” which I didn’t know was being passed around until a few minutes ago. I consume massive quantities of beer. I’m sticking to that excuse. Since Mr. Caiben is an awesome blogger of male SL fashions I had to do it.
1. Link the Person that tossed the stick
2. Answer the Questions
3. Toss the Stick to 5 different persons
4. Tell the persons you throw a stick at them
5. Ask 5 new Questions
Here are my answers to the questions asked:
1. Who’s your favorite Second Life Designer?
This is a hard one for me because I’m not the big Second Life fashion person. I do like Antonia Marat who owns Artilleri. I dig me some retro fashions.
2. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
What is this “parallel park” thing you speak of? I hate driving. I will drive around the block, park a mile away, or just not bother going. Also the state I live in it is legal to for the passenger of the vehicle to drink a beer. So…with that said…why the hell would I drive at all? And what was the question again. I forgot. (Drinks another beer.)
3. If I wasn’t spending countless hours on SL, I’d be doing ….?
Preparing for the zombie apocalypse. Oh hell…who the fuck are we kidding. I would probably do something constructive like cure smelly hobo disease or turn my spare bedroom into a distillery.
4. When you aren’t blogging, What do you like doing in SL?
I like going to Prim Charades on Fridays as well as watching (or most recently participating) Giant Snail Racing. In all honesty I am a SL hermit who likes to collect the skulls unsuspecting residents then lick them to absorb their powers.
5. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
I live in the country & am surrounded by cows. Do you know how hard it is to actually tip a cow over? Let alone avoid the big ass bull in the pasture that will gore your ass for touching his lady cows? Freaks…all of ya!
Here are my questions:
1. How did you end up on Second Life?
2. Name something you enjoy doing on Second Life that isn’t shopping related.
3. Who would win in a caged death match? Eeyore or Winnie The Pooh?
4. What is your guilty virtual pleasure?
5. Worst look you’ve ever sported on Second Life is…….
I am passing my five questions onto these wonderful bloggers:
Kitty DeVaux Black Mirror In SL
Whisper Despres Fashion Fumbles
Julliette Bergan Hurricanes & Teacups
Katya Valeska Simply Dou
Jewel Jewel’s Life
If you also would like to answer my funky questions then please feel free to in the comments.