As you can tell it has been a long time since I’ve posted on the Ol’ review website. Do to real life things (I’m looking at YOU limited gigs!!) I haven’t been able to review places in SL as much as I would like.
Due to this I have started a new website that has given me the opportunity to do what I love, write a creative story, and not use up my interwebbings.
Please go and check out my new website! Postcards From Tipsy!
One Otter, A Camper, An Adventure!
Every Tuesday and Thursday I post a postcard for all of my friends telling them about our adventures in SL (As well as…coming soon…our real life adventures.) You know that an otter with a beehive traveling with a cow has to be funny.
We will be adding another day with something special posted in the future but…shhh…..can’t tell you yet.
Please check out my new website and share it with everyone! Friends. Not Friends. Parents. The Dog. That Weird Guy Next Door That Waters His Lawn At Strange Hours.
Thank you for the support!
Summer is an extremely busy time of the year for me in that place we call “The Real World”.
Real stuff always getting in the way of our virtual lives. Bah!
Summer is a time to take a break and a small vacation. Who doesn’t love vacations???!!!???
Assholes. That’s who!
I will be putting things out throughout the entire Summer but it might be randomly put out with no thought to schedules. That’s what the Summer should be all about. A time to go out into the world, soak up the sun, drink a bunch of fancy drinks that have umbrellas in them, pretend you know how to grill a zucchini without it falling through the grill rack, and just flat-out have fun. Just keep checking back periodically and there might be something out. We’ll get back to a normal writing schedule in the Fall.
I have to put a picture of something up so I put one up of my biggie.
So Go! Get off of your computers and have a bit of fun this Summer. Before you know it Summer will be gone.
I’ve been totally slacking in the article department as of late. I apologize for that but real life has been kicking my ass. I am currently in the middle of moving in real life. I have very little time left to get ready and, on top of that, I will probably be without the internet until it gets hooked up.
But don’t fear! It’s only temporary till the move is complete. We will be back with brand new articles, news, (& podcasts that I do for T.O.T.) in the middle to end of May. Gives me time to unpack, get my internet on, & write new stuff.
Wish Me Luck!
Where I got my ‘Stach:
Mustache Art (Wall & Floor) – Art is from [WM] Wayward Muse. They have a large collection of mustache art (all of which I own)
Suitcases – Machinarium Suitcase (Gacha) from Vespertine
Hat – got my fedora off of the SL Marketplace. I wear a lot of hats (and especially fedoras)
Outfit – shirt & mesh skirt are both from MishMish (Items for both big & small avatars)
Jang Sung Young came up with an idea of 10 random facts about me on her blog. I decided to do it because it’s actually really hard to come up with ten random facts about yourself. Especially when it’s the internet & you all could be weird ax murdering freaks.
Yes I’m giving you all THE EYE!
Here goes nothing!
1. I am short. Not like midget short, not that I have anything against little people (you rock!), but short. This causes issues as I get a lot of “Awww you’re cute!” when I’m more of a “bathing in the tears of others as I make them cry” type of person. I just comes off fucking cute.
At least they don’t see it coming.
2. I am a vegetarian. Have been one for, thinking, thirteen years now. Maybe longer. I lost count. I Luuuuvvvv Animals Stupid.
3. I have multiple tattoos. None of the butterfly bullcrap on my ankle. I also have piercings. Hoo haa!
4. I am originally from a very large city but transplanted myself years ago into the country. By choice. When I drive by a cow, after all of these years, I still yell “COW!!!” at it.
5. I am an insane baseball fan that was born & raised to worship the awesome sport. Go Detroit Tigers! Born a fan. Will die a fan. I somehow manage to watch or listen to every single damn game every season. Go me!
6. I have never met a “dominate” on Second Life that I have liked. Ever. They all just piss me off. I’ve seen more people use it as an excuse to abuse the shit out of people. I’ve also seen people who use it as an excuse for their behavior giving others a bad name. Nothing personal. You could be a nice person but everyone else I have run into have ruined it for you buddy. Their fake asses reflected on you. Their off base representation of “the lifestyle” is so fuckered it screwed you all. I’m too ball busting to put up with anyones shit.
7. I love wearing dresses on Second Life but you won’t see me wearing one in real life. I am more comfortable in a pair of cargo shorts & t-shirt.
8. I am a large martini snob. Gin, Dry Vermouth, olive. TADA! Just let the vermouth quickly say hi to the gin. Maybe even just smell the gin. I’ve made a waitress at a martini bar cry because they failed horribly in the drink making department.
Yes. I’m proud of that. Do something.
9. I once heckled Mark McGrath when he was performing a free concert with Sugar Ray on the beach. I was in the front row & yelled “Give it up. You haven’t had a hit since the 90s!” Then I left. Even though it was free Sugar Ray still sucks.
10. I get id’d for smokes & booze weekly. Got ID’d this week & the lady behind the counter told me I looked like some lady named “Florence”. I do not look like a Florence.